Start Your Career With Pinnacle Climate Technologies
At Pinnacle, we know you want the best equipment you can get for your job site, your barn, and your home, so that’s where we place our focus — designing, manufacturing, and distributing innovative, state-of-the-art products. We pride ourselves on our devotion to customer satisfaction, so you can always expect the most knowledgeable people to help you find a solution to fit your need. We believe we know what we’re doing better than anyone, and we’re glad to share the results with you.
Our Employees Make the Difference
Our Core Values Define Pinnacle Climate Technologies as a Company, Our Employees Give it Life
At Pinnacle Climate Technologies, our employees are the heart and soul of our success. Their passion, creative spirit, and sense of community drive are business forward. We depend on this highly motivated and engaged workforce to successfully deliver our business strategy and achieve our common goals.
Since 1951, we are committed to promoting employee engagement and growth, cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce, providing a safe and secure work environment, and fairly compensating our employees.
“More Than A Job”
They love to see their employees grow – professionally and personally. I feel the support from Pinnacle and their life-long learning and training through coaching and a feedback-driven culture. It feels much more than a job.
Nothing better than working for a company that has well known brands and is dedicated to superior quality. Makes you feel proud at the end of the day.
“Felt Like Home”
From the moment I started my career with Pinnacle Climate Technologies, it felt like home. You feel like you are part of a winning team. You feel like you have found a place to belong.
We make it possible.
Climate solutions when it matters most.
Our 5 Core Values
- Focus on meeting the needs of our customers and treating them with care
- Create rapport with customers by being effective communicators and establishing a relationship of mutual respect
- Always place the needs of our customers and consumers first
- Put team goals above individual goals
- Be humble, ambitious, smart, and supportive
- Use teamwork to succeed
- Create open lines of communication so that everyone benefits
- Approach each other, our customers, and our daily tasks
with a winning attitude
- Create solutions with a “can-do” attitude
- Take pride in our work
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results
Accountable & Dependable
- Keep all promises and commitments
- Take responsibility for our actions, attitudes, results, ourselves,
and the work that we do
- Run it like you own it and always lead by example
Do the Right Thing
- Follow principles of integrity and respect
- Always do the right thing, and assume positive intent
- Be honest and straightforward with each other
- Act so that everyone can trust you to get the job done
- Be the best at doing what matters most